Straaaaange problem with 5.12.1

  • Nigel Bennington
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2008
      Hi Guys,

      Using 5.12.1 with cmp datasets (core rules and complete series) plus
      some fairly basic homebrew stuff on Windows XP Pro SP2

      Created a character, and all was good, however, recently, when I reload
      him, I get told I have 4 feats available (I had previously used up all
      available feats) and when I go to the feats tab, the list of feats in
      the left hand window (i.e. selectable feats, rather than already taken
      ones) is empty, not even the grid is present.

      Even stranger, if I type anything into the filter box, it goes in right
      to left, i.e. if I enter dodge, all i see is e until I press the left
      arrow four times, when I can then see egdod in the filter box.

      Any thoughts?