Re: PCGen 5.12.1 & Fedora 8 - no source material available?

  • Timo Kettunen
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 28, 2008
      Holy motherload...

      Uninstalling 1.7.0 and the installing JRE 1.6.4 wasn't the easiest
      (and I guess it's not clean either...) BUT

      ...IT WORKS! Yes, PCGen now works without errors...

      Thanks guys. Plenty of grey hair but I'll be able to manage my game
      now... Thanks!

      Timo

      > Hi Timo,
      >
      > The first thing that springs to mind is that you are the first person I
      > know who has tried to run PCGen under the early access Java 1.7. As
      that
      > JVM is not yet a production release I would start by trying the program
      > out in a production Java 1.6 VM.
    • Martijn Verburg
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 29, 2008
        Great to hear! It'll be interesting when 1.7.0 is released officially
        to see if PCGen works out of the box... - K