[BUG 5.13.10] Ability Category File

  • monch9ph
    Message 1 of 25 , Feb 27, 2008

      I was trying to code the AbilitybySkill example (from my_gamemode)
      however I'm getting this error on loading :

      SEVERE Invalid sub tag DEFINE on ABILITYCATEGORY line

      It seems it doesn't like the DEFINE.

      Monch
    • James Dempsey
      Message 2 of 25 , Feb 27, 2008

        On 28/02/2008, monch9ph <mon.yao@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > I was trying to code the AbilitybySkill example (from my_gamemode)
        > however I'm getting this error on loading :
        >
        > SEVERE Invalid sub tag DEFINE on ABILITYCATEGORY line
        >
        > It seems it doesn't like the DEFINE.

        Should it? The ability category file accepts ability categories only and no
        other global tags at all from what I recall from implementing it. :)

        What's the line you are trying to put in?

        James Dempsey
        PCGen Code SB

      • monch9ph
        Message 3 of 25 , Feb 28, 2008
          I was trying to implement the AbilitybySkill (ST) example that are
          in comments in the my_gamemode files and the my_data files.

          Monch

          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "James Dempsey" <jdempsey@...> wrote:

          > Hi,
          >
          > On 28/02/2008, monch9ph <mon.yao@...> wrote:
          > >

          > > Hi,
          > >
          > > I was trying to code the AbilitybySkill example (from
          my_gamemode)
          > > however I'm getting this error on loading :
          > >
          > > SEVERE Invalid sub tag DEFINE on ABILITYCATEGORY line
          > >
          > > It seems it doesn't like the DEFINE.
          >

          > Should it? The ability category file accepts ability categories
          only and no
          > other global tags at all from what I recall from implementing
          it. :)

          > What's the line you are trying to put in?
          >
          > --
          > Cheers,
          > James Dempsey
          > PCGen Code SB

        • monch9ph
          Message 4 of 25 , Feb 28, 2008
            Hi James,

            I hope I answered the question? I know this was put there (as
            comments) on purpose to give people the idea of how to code these
            special items as abilities.

            Monch

            --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "monch9ph" <mon.yao@...> wrote:

            > I was trying to implement the AbilitybySkill (ST) example that are
            > in comments in the my_gamemode files and the my_data files.
            >
            > Monch
            >
            > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "James Dempsey" <jdempsey@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hi,
            > >
            > > On 28/02/2008, monch9ph <mon.yao@> wrote:
            > > >

            > > > Hi,
            > > >
            > > > I was trying to code the AbilitybySkill example (from
            > my_gamemode)
            > > > however I'm getting this error on loading :
            > > >
            > > > SEVERE Invalid sub tag DEFINE on ABILITYCATEGORY line
            > > >
            > > > It seems it doesn't like the DEFINE.
            > >

            > > Should it? The ability category file accepts ability categories
            > only and no
            > > other global tags at all from what I recall from implementing
            > it. :)
            > >
            > > What's the line you are trying to put in?
            > >
            > > --
            > > Cheers,
            > > James Dempsey
            > > PCGen Code SB

          • joefrazierjr
            Message 5 of 25 , Feb 28, 2008
              --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "monch9ph" <mon.yao@...> wrote:

              > Hi James,
              >
              > I hope I answered the question? I know this was put there (as
              > comments) on purpose to give people the idea of how to code these
              > special items as abilities.
              >
              > Monch
              >
              > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "monch9ph" <mon.yao@> wrote:
              > >
              > > I was trying to implement the AbilitybySkill (ST) example that are
              > > in comments in the my_gamemode files and the my_data files.
              > >
              > > Monch
              > >
              > > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "James Dempsey" <jdempsey@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > Hi,

              > > my_gamemode)

              > > > Should it? The ability category file accepts ability categories
              > > only and no
              > > > other global tags at all from what I recall from implementing
              > > it. :)
              > > >
              > > > What's the line you are trying to put in?

              Hmmmm... here is how Andrew Maitland implemented this when he checked
              it in on the second revision(svn#4585: [ 1754262 ] [Rules
              Implementation] Adding abilities via Skill points)

              My Ability
              CATEGORY:my_abilities
              TYPE:General.DataMonkey
              DESC:See Text SOURCEPAGE:Custom

              My Second Ability
              CATEGORY:Special
              TYPE:MonkeyFoo
              DESC:This is the great second ability.
              SOURCEPAGE:Custom
              PREABILITY:1,CATEGORY=my_abilities,My Ability

              Ac Ba
              CATEGORY:AbilitybySkill
              TYPE:AbilitybySkill.Movement
              VISIBLE:YES
              !PREABILITY:1,CATEGORY=AbilitybySkill,Ac Ba
              PRESKILL:1,Tumble=12
              PREVARLT:AbilitybySkillCount,AbilitybySkillMax
              DEFINE:AbilitybySkillCount|0
              DESC:<appropriate description>
              BONUS:VAR|AbilitybySkillCount|1

              Joe
            • Barak
              Message 6 of 25 , Feb 28, 2008

                [snip]

                Those are the abilities... which do nothing without the other half, that
                being having the Ability Category defined in the miscinfo file or the
                dataset.

                He's trying to use the miscinfo.lst file in the my_gamemode directory, which
                does have a DEFINE in the ABILITYCATEGORY line since when I gave it to Eric
                I was under the impression that the pool was a VAR and so had to have a
                DEFINE. This was back when the Ability stuff was brand new a few months ago
                (PCGen didn't complain 'bout it back then either that I recall...).

                Apparently that is not the case any more and you can simply drop the DEFINE
                from that line in the miscinfo.lst.

                I'd call it a data bug to be fixed for the next release.

                Barak
              • joefrazierjr
                Message 7 of 25 , Feb 28, 2008
                  Umm Forget what I just said. I was looking at he wrong place anyway.

                  monch9ph, it appears these files have not been implemented since James
                  refactored out the ABILITYCATEGORY stuff into their own files about 2
                  months ago. I think the lst file index docs have been updated,
                  otherwise if not, you would have to wait for a Data Monkey to reply
                  with how to fix (I have not converted my own stuff yet.)
                • Martijn Verburg
                  Message 8 of 25 , Feb 29, 2008
                    > Umm Forget what I just said. I was looking at he wrong place anyway.
                    >
                    > monch9ph, it appears these files have not been implemented since James
                    > refactored out the ABILITYCATEGORY stuff into their own files about 2
                    > months ago. I think the lst file index docs have been updated,
                    > otherwise if not, you would have to wait for a Data Monkey to reply
                    > with how to fix (I have not converted my own stuff yet.)

                    So there's no problem here? I'm a bit confused as to whether there's
                    a bug here or not (sorry saw the [TM] heading) - K
                  • joefrazierjr
                    Message 9 of 25 , Feb 29, 2008
                      wrote:

                      > > Umm Forget what I just said. I was looking at he wrong place anyway.
                      > >
                      > > monch9ph, it appears these files have not been implemented since James
                      > > refactored out the ABILITYCATEGORY stuff into their own files about 2
                      > > months ago. I think the lst file index docs have been updated,
                      > > otherwise if not, you would have to wait for a Data Monkey to reply
                      > > with how to fix (I have not converted my own stuff yet.)
                      >
                      > So there's no problem here? I'm a bit confused as to whether there's
                      > a bug here or not (sorry saw the [TM] heading) - K

                      Data bug (if one does not already exist). The examples in my_gamemode
                      and my_dataset need to be updated to utilize the new structure since
                      the ABILITYCATEGORY tags were removed from the miscinfo.lst file a few
                      months ago.

                      Just a quick look at the Docs indicates they are still pointing to the
                      miscinfo.lst file instead of the new pcc tag to point to the
                      ABILITYCATEGORY file. A quick look at the "tutorials" does not seem
                      to show this in "Lesson 2: PCC references".

                      There was another thread going around about AbilityCategory
                      documentation and tut's but I think Tir was waiting until we get
                      everything clarified in everyone mind as to how the Category stuff
                      actually works since it seems almost everyone is confused (including me.)

                      Joe
                    • Eric C Smith
                      Message 10 of 25 , Feb 29, 2008
                        And one might say that there is a doc bug as the Rules Implementation
                        entry for Abilities by Skill entry is incomplete, but then there is
                        already a tracker for that . . . :-)

                        Eric Smith
                        Doc 2nd

                        On Feb 29, 2008, at 9:22 AM, joefrazierjr wrote:

                        > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Martijn Verburg" <martijnverburg@...>
                        > wrote:
                        > >
                        > > > Umm Forget what I just said. I was looking at he wrong place
                        > anyway.
                        > > >
                        > > > monch9ph, it appears these files have not been implemented
                        > since James
                        > > > refactored out the ABILITYCATEGORY stuff into their own files
                        > about 2
                        > > > months ago. I think the lst file index docs have been updated,
                        > > > otherwise if not, you would have to wait for a Data Monkey to
                        > reply
                        > > > with how to fix (I have not converted my own stuff yet.)
                        > >
                        > > So there's no problem here? I'm a bit confused as to whether there's
                        > > a bug here or not (sorry saw the [TM] heading) - K
                        > >

                        > Data bug (if one does not already exist). The examples in my_gamemode
                        > and my_dataset need to be updated to utilize the new structure since
                        > the ABILITYCATEGORY tags were removed from the miscinfo.lst file a few
                        > months ago.
                        >
                        > Just a quick look at the Docs indicates they are still pointing to the
                        > miscinfo.lst file instead of the new pcc tag to point to the
                        > ABILITYCATEGORY file. A quick look at the "tutorials" does not seem
                        > to show this in "Lesson 2: PCC references".
                        >
                        > There was another thread going around about AbilityCategory
                        > documentation and tut's but I think Tir was waiting until we get
                        > everything clarified in everyone mind as to how the Category stuff
                        > actually works since it seems almost everyone is confused
                        > (including me.)
                        >
                        > Joe

                      • Eddy Anthony
                        Message 11 of 25 , Feb 29, 2008
                          joefrazierjr wrote:
                          >> I'm a bit confused as to whether there's
                          >> a bug here or not (sorry saw the [TM] heading) - K
                          >>

                          > Data bug (if one does not already exist). The examples in my_gamemode
                          > and my_dataset need to be updated to utilize the new structure since
                          > the ABILITYCATEGORY tags were removed from the miscinfo.lst file a few
                          > months ago.

                          Actually ABILITYCATEGORY is still valid in miscinfo.lst, the feature was
                          expanded to allow the ability categories to be set in the data and then
                          I moved most of them there.

                          The error here is that there is a DEFINE tag in one of the my_gamemode
                          ABILITYCATEGORY lines, those lines are valid but the DEFINE is not.

                          ABILITYCATEGORY lines have an optional tag POOL which lets you specify a
                          variable which can be bonused to add to the pool, what I don't know is
                          if the variable used has to be DEFINEd somewhere else or if using it in
                          POOL has the same effect as DEFINE.

                          OK, just did a little test and that doesn't work. It appears that POOL
                          needs to have a valid variable (DEFINEd elsewhere) to function.

                          So we need trackers for:

                          DATA:
                          Remove the DEFINE tag from my_gamemode,
                          add an ability category data file example

                          DOCS:
                          The POOL entry should be clear that the Variable must be valid and
                          POOL itself does not define it.
                          The entry says POOL determines the starting value, this seems a bit
                          misleading to me, the POOL VAR value is added to the pool at all times
                          (not just at the start whatever that means) so as the VAR changes so
                          does the pool.

                          CODE FREQ
                          Might be nice to allow a DEFINE tag on ABILITYCATEGORY lines, not a
                          high priority though.

                          --
                          ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
                        • Eric C Smith
                          Message 12 of 25 , Feb 29, 2008
                            On Feb 29, 2008, at 9:54 AM, Eddy Anthony wrote:
                            > joefrazierjr wrote:
                            > >> I'm a bit confused as to whether there's
                            > >> a bug here or not (sorry saw the [TM] heading) - K
                            > >>

                            > > Data bug (if one does not already exist). The examples in
                            > my_gamemode
                            > > and my_dataset need to be updated to utilize the new structure since
                            > > the ABILITYCATEGORY tags were removed from the miscinfo.lst file
                            > a few
                            > > months ago.
                            > >

                            > Actually ABILITYCATEGORY is still valid in miscinfo.lst, the
                            > feature was
                            > expanded to allow the ability categories to be set in the data and
                            > then
                            > I moved most of them there.
                            >
                            > The error here is that there is a DEFINE tag in one of the my_gamemode
                            > ABILITYCATEGORY lines, those lines are valid but the DEFINE is not.
                            >
                            > ABILITYCATEGORY lines have an optional tag POOL which lets you
                            > specify a
                            > variable which can be bonused to add to the pool, what I don't know is
                            > if the variable used has to be DEFINEd somewhere else or if using
                            > it in
                            > POOL has the same effect as DEFINE.
                            >
                            > OK, just did a little test and that doesn't work. It appears that POOL
                            > needs to have a valid variable (DEFINEd elsewhere) to function.
                            >
                            > So we need trackers for:
                            >
                            > DATA:
                            > Remove the DEFINE tag from my_gamemode,
                            > add an ability category data file example
                            >
                            > DOCS:
                            > The POOL entry should be clear that the Variable must be valid and
                            > POOL itself does not define it.
                            > The entry says POOL determines the starting value, this seems a bit
                            > misleading to me, the POOL VAR value is added to the pool at all times
                            > (not just at the start whatever that means) so as the VAR changes so
                            > does the pool.

                            Trackered: [ 1904735 ] Clarify the ABILITYCATEGORY line POOL tag docs

                            <https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?
                            func=detail&aid=1904735&group_id=25576&atid=748234>

                            > CODE FREQ
                            > Might be nice to allow a DEFINE tag on ABILITYCATEGORY lines, not a
                            > high priority though.
                            >
                            > --
                            > ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
                            > ~ Chair Second, PCGen Board of Directors
                            > ~ Data Content Second, Doc Chimp, OS Tamarin

                          • Martijn Verburg
                            Message 13 of 25 , Feb 29, 2008
                              > > DATA:
                              > > Remove the DEFINE tag from my_gamemode,
                              > > add an ability category data file example

                              Trackered -
                              https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1904746&group_id=25576&atid=750091

                              > > DOCS:
                              > > The POOL entry should be clear that the Variable must be valid and
                              > > POOL itself does not define it.
                              > > The entry says POOL determines the starting value, this seems a
                              > > bit misleading to me, the POOL VAR value is added to the pool at
                              > > all times (not just at the start whatever that means) so as the
                              > > VAR changes so does the pool.
                              >
                              > Trackered: [ 1904735 ] Clarify the ABILITYCATEGORY line POOL tag
                              > docs
                              >
                              > <https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?
                              > func=detail&aid=1904735&group_id=25576&atid=748234>
                              > >
                              > > CODE FREQ
                              > > Might be nice to allow a DEFINE tag on ABILITYCATEGORY lines, not
                              > > a high priority though.

                              Trackered Code Freq for 6.0 - [1904748] Allow DEFINE on ABILITYCATEGORY

                            • joefrazierjr
                              Message 14 of 25 , Feb 29, 2008

                                > joefrazierjr wrote:
                                > >> I'm a bit confused as to whether there's
                                > >> a bug here or not (sorry saw the [TM] heading) - K
                                > >>

                                > > Data bug (if one does not already exist). The examples in my_gamemode
                                > > and my_dataset need to be updated to utilize the new structure since
                                > > the ABILITYCATEGORY tags were removed from the miscinfo.lst file a few
                                > > months ago.
                                > >

                                > Actually ABILITYCATEGORY is still valid in miscinfo.lst, the feature
                                was
                                > expanded to allow the ability categories to be set in the data and then
                                > I moved most of them there.

                                Ok, but at the very least, the Docs should be updated to remove all
                                references to the one in miscinfo.lst to avoid end user confusion and
                                point them to adding it to the correct files and referncing from a
                                .pcc. IMO, we "should" remove them altogether from the gamemode as I
                                can see cases where someone would modify one and begin having problems.
                                Message 15 of 25 , Feb 29, 2008
                                  As one of the ones that set that up...

                                  DEFINE was placed in STATS IIRC - this was per Barak's instructions for
                                  those looking to make their own Skill Tricks for homebrews or those that
                                  owned the actual source. It works just fine last I checked. You have a
                                  define and a variable in the pool and it works too. Remember the
                                  my_dataset was setup modeled after the ST dealio. It sounds like the
                                  my_dataset was being used without ALL the necessary components.
                                  Remember, the gamemode example isn't located in the correct place,
                                  otherwise IT WOULD CAUSE PCGEN NOT TO LOAD CORRECTLY. The reasoning for
                                  gamemode stat file is that it will ALWAYS be loaded. And whomever
                                  pointed out this was before breaking out the abilitycategories to it's
                                  own lst file was correct.

                                  I'm going to head to bed, but if anyone needs me to confirm it's working
                                  in the 5.13 series, let me know and I'll try and hit it before I head to
                                  work.

                                  Martijn Verburg wrote:
                                  >>> DATA:
                                  >>> Remove the DEFINE tag from my_gamemode,
                                  >>> add an ability category data file example
                                  >>>

                                  > Trackered -
                                  > https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1904746&group_id=25576&atid=750091
                                  >

                                  >>> DOCS:
                                  >>> The POOL entry should be clear that the Variable must be valid and
                                  >>> POOL itself does not define it.
                                  >>> The entry says POOL determines the starting value, this seems a
                                  >>> bit misleading to me, the POOL VAR value is added to the pool at
                                  >>> all times (not just at the start whatever that means) so as the
                                  >>> VAR changes so does the pool.
                                  >>>
                                  >> Trackered: [ 1904735 ] Clarify the ABILITYCATEGORY line POOL tag
                                  >> docs
                                  >>
                                  >> <https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?
                                  >> func=detail&aid=1904735&group_id=25576&atid=748234>
                                  >>
                                  >>> CODE FREQ
                                  >>> Might be nice to allow a DEFINE tag on ABILITYCATEGORY lines, not
                                  >>> a high priority though.
                                  >>>

                                  > Trackered Code Freq for 6.0 - [1904748] Allow DEFINE on ABILITYCATEGORY

                                  ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
                                  "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"

                                • Eric C Smith
                                  Message 16 of 25 , Feb 29, 2008
                                    Hi Joe!

                                    On Feb 29, 2008, at 1:05 PM, joefrazierjr wrote:
                                    > > Actually ABILITYCATEGORY is still valid in miscinfo.lst, the feature
                                    > was
                                    > > expanded to allow the ability categories to be set in the data
                                    > and then
                                    > > I moved most of them there.
                                    >
                                    > Ok, but at the very least, the Docs should be updated to remove all
                                    > references to the one in miscinfo.lst to avoid end user confusion and
                                    > point them to adding it to the correct files and referncing from a
                                    > .pcc. IMO, we "should" remove them altogether from the gamemode as I
                                    > can see cases where someone would modify one and begin having
                                    > problems.

                                    As long as the capability to do ABILITYCATEGORY lines in the miscinfo
                                    file is allowed, we will need to maintain that info in the docs. If
                                    you have suggestions as to how to improve the docs, please let me
                                    know and I'll attend to it . . .

                                    One thing I can think of is to add a statement somewhere that an
                                    ability needs to be defined by an ABILITYCATEGORY line in only one
                                    file, i.e. the miscinfo.lst file or a loaded dataset
                                    abilitycategory.lst file, but not both. I'll have to check to see if
                                    its already there o not . . .

                                    Eric Smith
                                    Doc 2nd
                                  • Barak
                                    Message 17 of 25 , Feb 29, 2008

                                      Removed? As in, no longer work there? I don't think that's correct...

                                      I think they can be in the game mode now *or* in the dataset.

                                      Barak
                                    • Barak
                                      Message 18 of 25 , Feb 29, 2008

                                        Are you really sure Eddy?

                                        In my skill trick setup here (5.12.1) all I've used is the POOL tag to give
                                        the name (no numbers), and then used BONUS:ABILITYPOOL and referenced the
                                        ability category name, not even the POOL name. I get the appropriate points
                                        in the pool and everything seems to work fine.

                                        So I guess my question, beyond are you sure, is, what the heck is POOL for
                                        anyway???

                                        Barak
                                      • Eddy Anthony
                                        Message 19 of 25 , Feb 29, 2008
                                          Barak wrote:
> [...]

                                          Yes, I'm sure. Pool is optional. If you have a var there it's value is
                                          added to the pool. BONUS:ABILITYPOOL will add to the pool but not that
                                          variable. With a VAR in POOL that just means you can also adjust the
                                          pool with BONUS:VAR as well.

                                          It's a convenient option, we already had a var in place for the favored
                                          enemy feature so that just got plugged in via POOL.

                                          --
                                          ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
                                        • Eric C Smith
                                          Message 20 of 25 , Feb 29, 2008
                                            Hi Chris!

                                            On Feb 29, 2008, at 4:45 PM, Barak wrote:
> [...]
                                            You are correct. Ability Categories can be defines in either the
                                            miscinfo file OR in the datasets abilitycategory file.

                                            Eric
                                          • Barak
                                            Message 21 of 25 , Feb 29, 2008

                                              Ah! Got it. Thanks.

                                              Barak
                                              Message 22 of 25 , Feb 29, 2008
                                                Yes, they can can be in both.

                                                Eric C Smith wrote:
                                                > Hi Chris!

                                              • Terry FitzSimons
                                                Message 23 of 25 , Mar 1, 2008
                                                  Which is the preferred method? Currently the Docs only have the following:

                                                  "Ability categories are defined, one per line, as per the ABILITYCATEGORY
                                                  line described in the miscinfo.lst file documentation."

                                                  Or what should be DEFINED in the miscinfo.lst file and what should be
                                                  DEFINED in datasets abilitycategory file, or does it really matter that
                                                  much?

                                                  Judging from the ABILITYCATEGORY:x lists some things that are in the
                                                  miscinfo.lst file it seems to deal with the GUI. Should the miscinfo.lst
                                                  file be limited to just the Gamemode data and the dataset abilitycategory
                                                  file build off that?

                                                  Or just use "Ability categories are defined, one per line, as per the
                                                  ABILITYCATEGORY line described in the miscinfo.lst file documentation.
                                                  Ability Categories can be defines in either the miscinfo.lst file AND/OR in
                                                  the datasets abilitycategory.lst file."

                                                  Terry

                                                  --

                                                  Terry FitzSimons
                                                  FITZSIMONS@...(Small Letters Only)

                                                  Data Lemur, Docs Gibbon
                                                • Eric C Smith
                                                  Message 24 of 25 , Mar 1, 2008
                                                    Hi Terry and Company!

                                                    On Mar 1, 2008, at 10:45 AM, Terry FitzSimons wrote:
                                                    > Which is the preferred method? Currently the Docs only have the
                                                    > following:
                                                    >
                                                    > "Ability categories are defined, one per line, as per the
                                                    > ABILITYCATEGORY
                                                    > line described in the miscinfo.lst file documentation."
                                                    >
                                                    > Or what should be DEFINED in the miscinfo.lst file and what should be
                                                    > DEFINED in datasets abilitycategory file, or does it really matter
                                                    > that
                                                    > much?
                                                    >
                                                    > Judging from the ABILITYCATEGORY:x lists some things that are in the
                                                    > miscinfo.lst file it seems to deal with the GUI. Should the
                                                    > miscinfo.lst
                                                    > file be limited to just the Gamemode data and the dataset
                                                    > abilitycategory
                                                    > file build off that?
                                                    >
                                                    > Or just use "Ability categories are defined, one per line, as per the
                                                    > ABILITYCATEGORY line described in the miscinfo.lst file documentation.
                                                    > Ability Categories can be defines in either the miscinfo.lst file
                                                    > AND/OR in
                                                    > the datasets abilitycategory.lst file."

                                                    The opening statement in the Ability Category File Tag Docs Page now
                                                    reads:

                                                    "Ability Categories can be defined in either the active GameMode's
                                                    miscinfo.lst file or in a loaded dataset's abilitycategory.lst file,
                                                    with each ability category being defined in one or the other, but not
                                                    both. Ability categories are defined, one per line, as per the
                                                    ABILITYCATEGORY tag documentation in the miscinfo.lst file
                                                    documentation."

                                                    Eric Smith
                                                    Doc 2nd
                                                  • Barak
                                                    Message 25 of 25 , Mar 1, 2008

                                                      This. Note the removal of the AND.

                                                      It's in one place or the other, it cannot be in both.

                                                      Barak