[TM] Re: Error when using NONCLASSSKILLLIST with PCGen 5.12.1

  • Martijn Verburg
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 27, 2008
      Hey Tom,

      No worries at all! You guys have done an amazing job of keeping the
      Alphas stable enough to use considering the amount of jack hammering
      that's been going on in the code base :)

      Glad we caught this before 5.14 goes out the door though :p

      PS: I'm still slowly working through the other items you TM'd in the
      last week or so, I'll catch up eventually and it's darn good practice
      for me to look in our code base.

      https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1903158&group_id=25576&atid=384719