Re: Aberrations seem to be missing?

  • musicguerilla
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 22, 2008
      can't seem to locate the mind flayer too.

      btw i'm using pcgen version 5.13.9

      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "musicguerilla" <musicguerilla@...> wrote:

      > Is the beholder located anywhere in PC gen? i am trying to create a
      > custom monster/vermin/aberration but i cannot seem to find the
      beholder
      > anywhere to use as a guideline. (i know the beholder is not a vermin,
      > it is simply the only one i know as an aberration lol)

    • Eddy Anthony
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 22, 2008
        musicguerilla wrote:
        > Is the beholder located anywhere in PC gen? i am trying to create a
        > custom monster/vermin/aberration but i cannot seem to find the beholder
        > anywhere to use as a guideline. (i know the beholder is not a vermin,
        > it is simply the only one i know as an aberration lol)

        The Beholder is one of those critters WotC chose not to include in the
        SRD and as that makes it closed content is is not included in our data.

        --
        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      • maredudd@blackroot.org
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 22, 2008
           Both the Beholder and the Mind Flayer are closed content creatures and therefore are not included within any PCGen distributed datasets.

          The Aboleth on the other hand is an aberration that is part of WotC OGC.

          Maredudd

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 25, 2008

            Eddy Anthony wrote:
            > musicguerilla wrote:
            >
            >> Is the beholder located anywhere in PC gen? i am trying to create a
            >> custom monster/vermin/aberration but i cannot seem to find the beholder
            >> anywhere to use as a guideline. (i know the beholder is not a vermin,
            >> it is simply the only one i know as an aberration lol)
            >>

            > The Beholder is one of those critters WotC chose not to include in the
            > SRD and as that makes it closed content is is not included in our data.

            However, if you want to create one for personal use that is allowed... :-)

            --
            ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
            "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"