PCGen 5.13.9 (Alpha) Released!

  • Eric C. Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2008
      PCGen is pleased to announce the release of PCGen 5.13.9 (Alpha).

      Of note for this release is the addition of one new source dataset! RPG Objects' "Modern
      Dispatch #115" has been added to PCGen's growing set of source datasets!

      Also found in this release are a number of new features and bug fixes. The full release notes
      can be found here:

      http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=83989&group_id=25576

      Our push towards 5.14 is progressing well towards our first beta so for the brave and the
      bold, we ask that you try out this Alpha and give us your feedback.

      PCGen is an RPG character generator and maintenance program (d20 systems). All datafiles
      are ASCII so they can be modified by users for their own campaigns. Please join us at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pcgen/ or visit our site http://pcgen.sourceforge.net

      PCGen Team