Re: I'm back :)

  • taluroniscandar
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 12, 2008

      > Martijn Verburg wrote:
      > > Oh yeah, Hi everyone!! I'll be involved in the project once more
      (I'm
      > > not sure officially where yet, but rounding up rouge Ninja Monkeys
      > > seems like a good start.
      > >
      > > Game on! (literally)

      > Welcome back! (and all this time I thought ninja Monkeys dressed in
      > black) ;-)

      I prefer camo myself ;)
    • Tom Parker
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 12, 2008

        > Martijn Verburg wrote:
        > > Oh yeah, Hi everyone!! I'll be involved in the project once more (I'm
        > > not sure officially where yet, but rounding up rouge Ninja Monkeys
        > > seems like a good start.
        > >
        > > Game on! (literally)

        > Welcome back! (and all this time I thought ninja Monkeys dressed in
        > black) ;-)

        They were dressed in black until we loaded them without the "Karianna"
        Campaign file, and the "Color: Black" EQMOD on their clothing got
        dropped. ;)

        TP.
      • merton_monk
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 16, 2008
          Welcome back. I'm sure a place can be found for you. :)

          -Bryan
          Benevolent Dictator of PCGen
          Code Monkey Publishing, Co-Founder