Re: [pcgen] I'm back :)

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 12, 2008
      Martijn Verburg wrote:
      > Oh yeah, Hi everyone!! I'll be involved in the project once more (I'm
      > not sure officially where yet, but rounding up rouge Ninja Monkeys
      > seems like a good start.
      >
      > Game on! (literally)

      Welcome back! (and all this time I thought ninja Monkeys dressed in
      black) ;-)

      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
    • taluroniscandar
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 12, 2008

        > Martijn Verburg wrote:
        > > Oh yeah, Hi everyone!! I'll be involved in the project once more
        (I'm
        > > not sure officially where yet, but rounding up rouge Ninja Monkeys
        > > seems like a good start.
        > >
        > > Game on! (literally)

        > Welcome back! (and all this time I thought ninja Monkeys dressed in
        > black) ;-)

        I prefer camo myself ;)
      • Tom Parker
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 12, 2008

          > Martijn Verburg wrote:
          > > Oh yeah, Hi everyone!! I'll be involved in the project once more (I'm
          > > not sure officially where yet, but rounding up rouge Ninja Monkeys
          > > seems like a good start.
          > >
          > > Game on! (literally)

          > Welcome back! (and all this time I thought ninja Monkeys dressed in
          > black) ;-)

          They were dressed in black until we loaded them without the "Karianna"
          Campaign file, and the "Color: Black" EQMOD on their clothing got
          dropped. ;)

          TP.
        • merton_monk
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 16, 2008
            Welcome back. I'm sure a place can be found for you. :)

            -Bryan
            Benevolent Dictator of PCGen
            Code Monkey Publishing, Co-Founder