I'm back :)

  • Martijn Verburg
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 12, 2008
      Oh yeah, Hi everyone!! I'll be involved in the project once more (I'm
      not sure officially where yet, but rounding up rouge Ninja Monkeys
      seems like a good start).

      Game on! (literally)

    • Eddy Anthony
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 12, 2008
        Martijn Verburg wrote:
        > Oh yeah, Hi everyone!! I'll be involved in the project once more (I'm
        > not sure officially where yet, but rounding up rouge Ninja Monkeys
        > seems like a good start.
        >
        > Game on! (literally)

        Welcome back! (and all this time I thought ninja Monkeys dressed in
        black) ;-)

        --
        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      • taluroniscandar
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 12, 2008

          > Martijn Verburg wrote:
          > > Oh yeah, Hi everyone!! I'll be involved in the project once more
          (I'm
          > > not sure officially where yet, but rounding up rouge Ninja Monkeys
          > > seems like a good start.
          > >
          > > Game on! (literally)

          > Welcome back! (and all this time I thought ninja Monkeys dressed in
          > black) ;-)

          I prefer camo myself ;)
        • Tom Parker
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 12, 2008

            > Martijn Verburg wrote:
            > > Oh yeah, Hi everyone!! I'll be involved in the project once more (I'm
            > > not sure officially where yet, but rounding up rouge Ninja Monkeys
            > > seems like a good start.
            > >
            > > Game on! (literally)

            > Welcome back! (and all this time I thought ninja Monkeys dressed in
            > black) ;-)

            They were dressed in black until we loaded them without the "Karianna"
            Campaign file, and the "Color: Black" EQMOD on their clothing got
            dropped. ;)

            TP.
          • merton_monk
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 16, 2008
              Welcome back. I'm sure a place can be found for you. :)

              -Bryan
              Benevolent Dictator of PCGen
              Code Monkey Publishing, Co-Founder