[CODE] Any reason why we're prinitring error messages for launching the browser?

  • Martijn Verburg
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2008
      Hi all,

      This should go the the developers list but I don't have access from
      work. Currently when we launch a browser (for exporting a character)
      we seem to be logging that as an error, for example see line 537 in
      BrowserLauncher.java

      So you see somthing like this:

      13:59:59.911 SEVERE AWT-EventQueue-1 BrowserLauncher:537 Executing
      C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
      C:\eclipse3.3\eclipse\workspace\pcgen_trunk\pcgen\docs\index.html

      Any reason for this or should we modify the logging from error to be
      info or nothing at all?