Re: [pcgen] [Fwd: Divine Rank question]

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6 8:48 PM
      Answer:
      Add the template DIVINE RANK (IIRC) that will add the correct VAR.

      --
      ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"

    • Eddy Anthony
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 6 8:49 PM
        Andrew Maitland scribed:

        > PCGen V 5.13 --
        > Question for anybody... I can't find this information in any of the
        > docs and I'm stumped. I'm trying to create a deity (PC style, full
        > details). When I try to add Salient Divine Abilities, they all
        > require var: DivineRank at least 1.
        >
        > So, I go to the ABilties tab on the first page, I find a variable that
        > says: Divine Rank %|Divine Rank
        >
        > If I edit this to say Divine Rank %|10 (for instance), Divine Rank 10
        > appears in the abilities box.... and does nothing for the feats. All
        > Salient abilities are still locked out.
        >
        > How do I add Divine Rank? Perhaps this should be added to the docs?

        Go to the Race tab and click the Template sub-tab, there you will find the
        Divine Rank template, adding that will let you choose a rank and then you
        will be able to add Divine Salient Abilities.
        --
        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)