[Fwd: Divine Rank question]

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2008
      This got sent to the wrong list
      --

      PCGen V 5.13 --
      Question for anybody... I can't find this information in any of the
      docs and I'm stumped. I'm trying to create a deity (PC style, full
      details). When I try to add Salient Divine Abilities, they all
      require var: DivineRank at least 1.

      So, I go to the ABilties tab on the first page, I find a variable that
      says: Divine Rank %|Divine Rank

      If I edit this to say Divine Rank %|10 (for instance), Divine Rank 10
      appears in the abilities box.... and does nothing for the feats. All
      Salient abilities are still locked out.

      How do I add Divine Rank? Perhaps this should be added to the docs?

      --
      ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 6, 2008
        Answer:
        Add the template DIVINE RANK (IIRC) that will add the correct VAR.

        Andrew Maitland wrote:
        > This got sent to the wrong list
        > --
        >
        > PCGen V 5.13 --
        > Question for anybody... I can't find this information in any of the
        > docs and I'm stumped. I'm trying to create a deity (PC style, full
        > details). When I try to add Salient Divine Abilities, they all
        > require var: DivineRank at least 1.
        >
        > So, I go to the ABilties tab on the first page, I find a variable that
        > says: Divine Rank %|Divine Rank
        >
        > If I edit this to say Divine Rank %|10 (for instance), Divine Rank 10
        > appears in the abilities box.... and does nothing for the feats. All
        > Salient abilities are still locked out.
        >
        > How do I add Divine Rank? Perhaps this should be added to the docs?

        --
        ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
        "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"

      • Eddy Anthony
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 6, 2008
          Andrew Maitland scribed:

          > PCGen V 5.13 --
          > Question for anybody... I can't find this information in any of the
          > docs and I'm stumped. I'm trying to create a deity (PC style, full
          > details). When I try to add Salient Divine Abilities, they all
          > require var: DivineRank at least 1.
          >
          > So, I go to the ABilties tab on the first page, I find a variable that
          > says: Divine Rank %|Divine Rank
          >
          > If I edit this to say Divine Rank %|10 (for instance), Divine Rank 10
          > appears in the abilities box.... and does nothing for the feats. All
          > Salient abilities are still locked out.
          >
          > How do I add Divine Rank? Perhaps this should be added to the docs?

          Go to the Race tab and click the Template sub-tab, there you will find the
          Divine Rank template, adding that will let you choose a rank and then you
          will be able to add Divine Salient Abilities.
          --
          ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)