Re: [Tom Parker] CHOOSE:DOMAIN

  • taluroniscandar
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 6 7:57 PM
      I tried loading just this feat and rsrd complete. Still gave me the
      wrong input list. Here is the feat so that you can see what I'm doing.

      Divine Foo
      TYPE:General
      PRESKILL:2,Knowledge (Religion),Spellcraft=4
      PRESPELLCAST:TYPE=Arcane
      DESC:See Text
      STACK:NO
      MULT:YES
      CHOOSE:DOMAINS|ANY
      SOURCEPAGE:p. 79

      Created a 1st level wizard, added required skills and attempt to take
      the feat.
    • taluroniscandar
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 6 8:00 PM

        > taluroniscandar scribed:
        >
        > > Autobuild dated 2/7/8 1:17 am
        > > BTW, the autobuild does not include the lib directory.
        >
        > The Autobuild page has a link to download the PCGen Libraries
        separately:
        > http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/autobuilds/download.html
        > --

        Never noticed that. I usually only update the pcgen.jar file.
      • Tom Parker
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 6 8:24 PM
          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "taluroniscandar" <mhgj@...> wrote:

          > I tried loading just this feat and rsrd complete. Still gave me the
          > wrong input list. Here is the feat so that you can see what I'm doing.

          [snip]

          CHOOSE:DOMAIN

          singular

          not CHOOSE:DOMAINS
        • taluroniscandar
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 7 5:12 AM
            > > I tried loading just this feat and rsrd complete. Still gave me the
            > > wrong input list. Here is the feat so that you can see what I'm
            doing.

            > [snip]
            >
            > CHOOSE:DOMAIN
            >
            > singular
            >
            > not CHOOSE:DOMAINS

            Oh, well, if you want me to use the proper tag...

            Forest and trees. I never even noticed.