Re: [pcgen] Re: [Tom Parker] CHOOSE:DOMAIN

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 6, 2008
      taluroniscandar scribed:

      > Autobuild dated 2/7/8 1:17 am
      > BTW, the autobuild does not include the lib directory.

      The Autobuild page has a link to download the PCGen Libraries separately:
      http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/autobuilds/download.html
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
    • taluroniscandar
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 6, 2008
        I tried loading just this feat and rsrd complete. Still gave me the
        wrong input list. Here is the feat so that you can see what I'm doing.

        Divine Foo
        TYPE:General
        PRESKILL:2,Knowledge (Religion),Spellcraft=4
        PRESPELLCAST:TYPE=Arcane
        DESC:See Text
        STACK:NO
        MULT:YES
        CHOOSE:DOMAINS|ANY
        SOURCEPAGE:p. 79

        Created a 1st level wizard, added required skills and attempt to take
        the feat.
      • taluroniscandar
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 6, 2008

          > taluroniscandar scribed:
          >
          > > Autobuild dated 2/7/8 1:17 am
          > > BTW, the autobuild does not include the lib directory.
          >
          > The Autobuild page has a link to download the PCGen Libraries
          separately:
          > http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/autobuilds/download.html
          > --

          Never noticed that. I usually only update the pcgen.jar file.
        • Tom Parker
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 6, 2008
            --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "taluroniscandar" <mhgj@...> wrote:

            > I tried loading just this feat and rsrd complete. Still gave me the
            > wrong input list. Here is the feat so that you can see what I'm doing.

            [snip]

            CHOOSE:DOMAIN

            singular

            not CHOOSE:DOMAINS
          • taluroniscandar
            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 7, 2008
              > > I tried loading just this feat and rsrd complete. Still gave me the
              > > wrong input list. Here is the feat so that you can see what I'm
              doing.

              > [snip]
              >
              > CHOOSE:DOMAIN
              >
              > singular
              >
              > not CHOOSE:DOMAINS

              Oh, well, if you want me to use the proper tag...

              Forest and trees. I never even noticed.