Re: [Tom Parker] CHOOSE:DOMAIN

  • taluroniscandar
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 6, 2008
      > Indeed, it seems the autobuilds had some connectivity issues, and thus
      > it wasn't posted for the last few days.
      >
      > If you download the autobuild that finished a few hours ago, it will
      > now work.

      I just tried it with the current autobuild.
      It didn't work for me.

      Autobuild dated 2/7/8 1:17 am
      BTW, the autobuild does not include the lib directory.

      Still got selections of ALL and DOMAIN or DOMAIN and QUALIFY.
    • Eddy Anthony
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 6, 2008
        taluroniscandar scribed:

        > Autobuild dated 2/7/8 1:17 am
        > BTW, the autobuild does not include the lib directory.

        The Autobuild page has a link to download the PCGen Libraries separately:
        http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/autobuilds/download.html
        --
        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      • taluroniscandar
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 6, 2008
          I tried loading just this feat and rsrd complete. Still gave me the
          wrong input list. Here is the feat so that you can see what I'm doing.

          Divine Foo
          TYPE:General
          PRESKILL:2,Knowledge (Religion),Spellcraft=4
          PRESPELLCAST:TYPE=Arcane
          DESC:See Text
          STACK:NO
          MULT:YES
          CHOOSE:DOMAINS|ANY
          SOURCEPAGE:p. 79

          Created a 1st level wizard, added required skills and attempt to take
          the feat.
        • taluroniscandar
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 6, 2008

            > taluroniscandar scribed:
            >
            > > Autobuild dated 2/7/8 1:17 am
            > > BTW, the autobuild does not include the lib directory.
            >
            > The Autobuild page has a link to download the PCGen Libraries
            separately:
            > http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/autobuilds/download.html
            > --

            Never noticed that. I usually only update the pcgen.jar file.
          • Tom Parker
            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 6, 2008
              --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "taluroniscandar" <mhgj@...> wrote:

              > I tried loading just this feat and rsrd complete. Still gave me the
              > wrong input list. Here is the feat so that you can see what I'm doing.

              [snip]

              CHOOSE:DOMAIN

              singular

              not CHOOSE:DOMAINS
            • taluroniscandar
              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 7, 2008
                > > I tried loading just this feat and rsrd complete. Still gave me the
                > > wrong input list. Here is the feat so that you can see what I'm
                doing.

                > [snip]
                >
                > CHOOSE:DOMAIN
                >
                > singular
                >
                > not CHOOSE:DOMAINS

                Oh, well, if you want me to use the proper tag...

                Forest and trees. I never even noticed.