Re: [Tom Parker] CHOOSE:DOMAIN

  • Tom Parker
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 4, 2008
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "taluroniscandar" <mhgj@...> wrote:
      > 5.13.8 autobuild. I downloaded the autobuild around noon on Sunday.
      >
      > I didn't actually try CHOOSE:DOMAIN|PC (as I am not trying to select
      > a domain the char already has).
      > Only CHOOSE:DOMAIN|ANY and CHOOSE:DOMAIN|QUALIFY

      Both of which work on the current Trunk, which placed in a Feat,
      chosen by a Sorcerer, so I'm unable to reproduce the issue you are seeing.

      > LMK if you need any more info.

      From the dates I see on the PCGen site, I believe the autobuild hasn't
      been working for a few days, so let me make sure that's working before
      we chase this further.

      TP.
    • Tom Parker
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 4, 2008
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Parker" <thpr@...> wrote:

        > From the dates I see on the PCGen site, I believe the autobuild hasn't
        > been working for a few days, so let me make sure that's working before
        > we chase this further.

        Indeed, it seems the autobuilds had some connectivity issues, and thus
        it wasn't posted for the last few days.

        If you download the autobuild that finished a few hours ago, it will
        now work.

        TP.
      • taluroniscandar
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 6, 2008
          > Indeed, it seems the autobuilds had some connectivity issues, and thus
          > it wasn't posted for the last few days.
          >
          > If you download the autobuild that finished a few hours ago, it will
          > now work.

          I just tried it with the current autobuild.
          It didn't work for me.

          Autobuild dated 2/7/8 1:17 am
          BTW, the autobuild does not include the lib directory.

          Still got selections of ALL and DOMAIN or DOMAIN and QUALIFY.
        • Eddy Anthony
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 6, 2008
            taluroniscandar scribed:

            > Autobuild dated 2/7/8 1:17 am
            > BTW, the autobuild does not include the lib directory.

            The Autobuild page has a link to download the PCGen Libraries separately:
            http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/autobuilds/download.html
            --
            ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
          • taluroniscandar
            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 6, 2008
              I tried loading just this feat and rsrd complete. Still gave me the
              wrong input list. Here is the feat so that you can see what I'm doing.

              Divine Foo
              TYPE:General
              PRESKILL:2,Knowledge (Religion),Spellcraft=4
              PRESPELLCAST:TYPE=Arcane
              DESC:See Text
              STACK:NO
              MULT:YES
              CHOOSE:DOMAINS|ANY
              SOURCEPAGE:p. 79

              Created a 1st level wizard, added required skills and attempt to take
              the feat.
            • taluroniscandar
              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 6, 2008

                > taluroniscandar scribed:
                >
                > > Autobuild dated 2/7/8 1:17 am
                > > BTW, the autobuild does not include the lib directory.
                >
                > The Autobuild page has a link to download the PCGen Libraries
                separately:
                > http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/autobuilds/download.html
                > --

                Never noticed that. I usually only update the pcgen.jar file.
              • Tom Parker
                Message 7 of 12 , Feb 6, 2008
                  --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "taluroniscandar" <mhgj@...> wrote:

                  > I tried loading just this feat and rsrd complete. Still gave me the
                  > wrong input list. Here is the feat so that you can see what I'm doing.

                  [snip]

                  CHOOSE:DOMAIN

                  singular

                  not CHOOSE:DOMAINS
                • taluroniscandar
                  Message 8 of 12 , Feb 7, 2008
                    > > I tried loading just this feat and rsrd complete. Still gave me the
                    > > wrong input list. Here is the feat so that you can see what I'm
                    doing.

                    > [snip]
                    >
                    > CHOOSE:DOMAIN
                    >
                    > singular
                    >
                    > not CHOOSE:DOMAINS

                    Oh, well, if you want me to use the proper tag...

                    Forest and trees. I never even noticed.