Re: Ragnarok Question . .. was Re: [pcgen] [DOC][BUG] doc question

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 3, 2008
      Hi Learsi!

      On Feb 3, 2008, at 1:03 PM, learsi anyer wrote:
      > hello sir . . .
      >
      > sorry, but I don't know
      > what are you asking to me,
      > about the source material
      > or OGL . . .
      > but 1 thing I know about
      > ragnarok's publisher is
      > level-up-games company or gravity..
      >
      > please help me., how to edit my ragnarok character..
      >
      > thanks . . .

      Thanks for the additional information!

      Checking with Level-Up Games and Gravity Corp, it appears that
      Ragnarok is a MMORPG and not a d20 based pen-and-paper RPG which is
      the gaming system and style that PCGen is designed to support.

      That means it is unlikely that we will be able to help you edit your
      character.

      Eric Smith
      PR Silverback
      PCGen Project