Re: Ragnarok Question . .. was Re: [pcgen] [DOC][BUG] doc question

  • learsi anyer
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 3, 2008
      hello sir . . .

      sorry, but I don't know
      what are you asking to me,
      about the source material
      or OGL . . .
      but 1 thing I know about
      ragnarok's publisher is
      level-up-games company or gravity..

      please help me., how to edit my ragnarok character..

      thanks . . .

      Eric C Smith <maredudd@...> wrote:

      On Feb 3, 2008, at 1:18 AM, Eric C Smith wrote:

      > Hi Learsi!
      >
      > On Feb 2, 2008, at 5:29 PM, learsi anyer wrote:
      > > pls teach me how to edit a ragnarok character using this
      > pcgen..thanks
      > >
      > Can you give me more information on the source material?
      >
      > How is the publisher? Do you know if it is OGL?

      Who . . . :-)

      > I have taken a quick glance through out list of included datasets and
      > can't find a Ragnarok.
      >
      > Eric Smith
      > PR Siverback

    • Eric C Smith
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 3, 2008
        Hi Learsi!

        On Feb 3, 2008, at 1:03 PM, learsi anyer wrote:
        > hello sir . . .
        >
        > sorry, but I don't know
        > what are you asking to me,
        > about the source material
        > or OGL . . .
        > but 1 thing I know about
        > ragnarok's publisher is
        > level-up-games company or gravity..
        >
        > please help me., how to edit my ragnarok character..
        >
        > thanks . . .

        Thanks for the additional information!

        Checking with Level-Up Games and Gravity Corp, it appears that
        Ragnarok is a MMORPG and not a d20 based pen-and-paper RPG which is
        the gaming system and style that PCGen is designed to support.

        That means it is unlikely that we will be able to help you edit your
        character.

        Eric Smith
        PR Silverback
        PCGen Project