Re: Ragnarok Question . .. was Re: [pcgen] [DOC][BUG] doc question

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 2, 2008
      On Feb 3, 2008, at 1:18 AM, Eric C Smith wrote:

      > Hi Learsi!
      >
      > On Feb 2, 2008, at 5:29 PM, learsi anyer wrote:
      > > pls teach me how to edit a ragnarok character using this
      > pcgen..thanks
      > >
      > Can you give me more information on the source material?
      >
      > How is the publisher? Do you know if it is OGL?

      Who . . . :-)

      > I have taken a quick glance through out list of included datasets and
      > can't find a Ragnarok.
      >
      > Eric Smith
      > PR Siverback

    • learsi anyer
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 3, 2008
        hello sir . . .

        sorry, but I don't know
        what are you asking to me,
        about the source material
        or OGL . . .
        but 1 thing I know about
        ragnarok's publisher is
        level-up-games company or gravity..

        please help me., how to edit my ragnarok character..

        thanks . . .

        Eric C Smith <maredudd@...> wrote:

        On Feb 3, 2008, at 1:18 AM, Eric C Smith wrote:

        > Hi Learsi!
        >
        > On Feb 2, 2008, at 5:29 PM, learsi anyer wrote:
        > > pls teach me how to edit a ragnarok character using this
        > pcgen..thanks
        > >
        > Can you give me more information on the source material?
        >
        > How is the publisher? Do you know if it is OGL?

        Who . . . :-)

        > I have taken a quick glance through out list of included datasets and
        > can't find a Ragnarok.
        >
        > Eric Smith
        > PR Siverback

      • Eric C Smith
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 3, 2008
          Hi Learsi!

          On Feb 3, 2008, at 1:03 PM, learsi anyer wrote:
          > hello sir . . .
          >
          > sorry, but I don't know
          > what are you asking to me,
          > about the source material
          > or OGL . . .
          > but 1 thing I know about
          > ragnarok's publisher is
          > level-up-games company or gravity..
          >
          > please help me., how to edit my ragnarok character..
          >
          > thanks . . .

          Thanks for the additional information!

          Checking with Level-Up Games and Gravity Corp, it appears that
          Ragnarok is a MMORPG and not a d20 based pen-and-paper RPG which is
          the gaming system and style that PCGen is designed to support.

          That means it is unlikely that we will be able to help you edit your
          character.

          Eric Smith
          PR Silverback
          PCGen Project