Ragnarok Question . .. was Re: [pcgen] [DOC][BUG] doc question

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 2, 2008
      Hi Learsi!

      On Feb 2, 2008, at 5:29 PM, learsi anyer wrote:
      > pls teach me how to edit a ragnarok character using this pcgen..thanks

      Can you give me more information on the source material?

      How is the publisher? Do you know if it is OGL?

      I have taken a quick glance through out list of included datasets and
      can't find a Ragnarok.

      Eric Smith
      PR Siverback
    • Eric C Smith
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 2, 2008
        On Feb 3, 2008, at 1:18 AM, Eric C Smith wrote:

        > Hi Learsi!
        >
        > On Feb 2, 2008, at 5:29 PM, learsi anyer wrote:
        > > pls teach me how to edit a ragnarok character using this
        > pcgen..thanks
        > >
        > Can you give me more information on the source material?
        >
        > How is the publisher? Do you know if it is OGL?

        Who . . . :-)

        > I have taken a quick glance through out list of included datasets and
        > can't find a Ragnarok.
        >
        > Eric Smith
        > PR Siverback

      • learsi anyer
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 3, 2008
          hello sir . . .

          sorry, but I don't know
          what are you asking to me,
          about the source material
          or OGL . . .
          but 1 thing I know about
          ragnarok's publisher is
          level-up-games company or gravity..

          please help me., how to edit my ragnarok character..

          thanks . . .

          Eric C Smith <maredudd@...> wrote:

          On Feb 3, 2008, at 1:18 AM, Eric C Smith wrote:

          > Hi Learsi!
          >
          > On Feb 2, 2008, at 5:29 PM, learsi anyer wrote:
          > > pls teach me how to edit a ragnarok character using this
          > pcgen..thanks
          > >
          > Can you give me more information on the source material?
          >
          > How is the publisher? Do you know if it is OGL?

          Who . . . :-)

          > I have taken a quick glance through out list of included datasets and
          > can't find a Ragnarok.
          >
          > Eric Smith
          > PR Siverback

        • Eric C Smith
          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 3, 2008
            Hi Learsi!

            On Feb 3, 2008, at 1:03 PM, learsi anyer wrote:
            > hello sir . . .
            >
            > sorry, but I don't know
            > what are you asking to me,
            > about the source material
            > or OGL . . .
            > but 1 thing I know about
            > ragnarok's publisher is
            > level-up-games company or gravity..
            >
            > please help me., how to edit my ragnarok character..
            >
            > thanks . . .

            Thanks for the additional information!

            Checking with Level-Up Games and Gravity Corp, it appears that
            Ragnarok is a MMORPG and not a d20 based pen-and-paper RPG which is
            the gaming system and style that PCGen is designed to support.

            That means it is unlikely that we will be able to help you edit your
            character.

            Eric Smith
            PR Silverback
            PCGen Project