Re: [pcgen] [DOC][BUG] doc question [Trackered]

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 2, 2008
      [ 1885566 ] ADD:VFEAT does activate a chooser.

      <https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?
      func=detail&aid=1885566&group_id=25576&atid=748234>

      On Feb 2, 2008, at 4:08 PM, Barak wrote:

> [...]
    • Eric C Smith
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 2, 2008
        Hi Learsi!

        On Feb 2, 2008, at 5:29 PM, learsi anyer wrote:
        > pls teach me how to edit a ragnarok character using this pcgen..thanks

        Can you give me more information on the source material?

        How is the publisher? Do you know if it is OGL?

        I have taken a quick glance through out list of included datasets and
        can't find a Ragnarok.

        Eric Smith
        PR Siverback
      • Eric C Smith
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 2, 2008
          On Feb 3, 2008, at 1:18 AM, Eric C Smith wrote:

          > Hi Learsi!
          >
          > On Feb 2, 2008, at 5:29 PM, learsi anyer wrote:
          > > pls teach me how to edit a ragnarok character using this
          > pcgen..thanks
          > >
          > Can you give me more information on the source material?
          >
          > How is the publisher? Do you know if it is OGL?

          Who . . . :-)

          > I have taken a quick glance through out list of included datasets and
          > can't find a Ragnarok.
          >
          > Eric Smith
          > PR Siverback

        • learsi anyer
          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 3, 2008
            hello sir . . .

            sorry, but I don't know
            what are you asking to me,
            about the source material
            or OGL . . .
            but 1 thing I know about
            ragnarok's publisher is
            level-up-games company or gravity..

            please help me., how to edit my ragnarok character..

            thanks . . .

            Eric C Smith <maredudd@...> wrote:

            On Feb 3, 2008, at 1:18 AM, Eric C Smith wrote:

            > Hi Learsi!
            >
            > On Feb 2, 2008, at 5:29 PM, learsi anyer wrote:
            > > pls teach me how to edit a ragnarok character using this
            > pcgen..thanks
            > >
            > Can you give me more information on the source material?
            >
            > How is the publisher? Do you know if it is OGL?

            Who . . . :-)

            > I have taken a quick glance through out list of included datasets and
            > can't find a Ragnarok.
            >
            > Eric Smith
            > PR Siverback

          • Eric C Smith
            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 3, 2008
              Hi Learsi!

              On Feb 3, 2008, at 1:03 PM, learsi anyer wrote:
              > hello sir . . .
              >
              > sorry, but I don't know
              > what are you asking to me,
              > about the source material
              > or OGL . . .
              > but 1 thing I know about
              > ragnarok's publisher is
              > level-up-games company or gravity..
              >
              > please help me., how to edit my ragnarok character..
              >
              > thanks . . .

              Thanks for the additional information!

              Checking with Level-Up Games and Gravity Corp, it appears that
              Ragnarok is a MMORPG and not a d20 based pen-and-paper RPG which is
              the gaming system and style that PCGen is designed to support.

              That means it is unlikely that we will be able to help you edit your
              character.

              Eric Smith
              PR Silverback
              PCGen Project