Re: [pcgen] [DOC][BUG] doc question

    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 2, 2008
      @Barak - you flagged a Doc monkey... DOC is Docs, TM is tracker
      monkey... ;-)

      Hi Learsi Anyer,

      I'm not familiar with Ragnarok Characters... But if it's a d20 system
      and the source book is included then you should be able to make such a
      character in PCGen.

      Have you installed PCGen? Have you tried to make a character?

      In the future, can you please be more specific in your questions.
      Otherwise, I can only point you to load the program, read the docs and
      have fun.

      learsi anyer wrote:
      > pls teach me how to edit a ragnarok character using this pcgen..thanks
      >
      > Barak <barak@...> wrote: > -----Original Message-----
      >
      >> Barak may be referring to the typo in the ADD:VFEAT| documentation
      >> that says:
      >>

      > I was.
      >

      >> If the feat being added has a chooser, ADD:"V"FEAT is the only tag
      >> which will activate it (VFEAT, MFEAT and FEATAUTO will not).
      >>

      > And the word "only" should really be dropped now since both ADD:FEAT and
      > ADD:VFEAT will follow through on choosers.
      >
      > I'll flag it for a TM.
      >
      > Barak

      ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"

    • Eric C Smith
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 2, 2008
        [ 1885566 ] ADD:VFEAT does activate a chooser.

        <https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?
        func=detail&aid=1885566&group_id=25576&atid=748234>

        On Feb 2, 2008, at 4:08 PM, Barak wrote:

> [...]
      • Eric C Smith
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 2, 2008
          Hi Learsi!

          On Feb 2, 2008, at 5:29 PM, learsi anyer wrote:
          > pls teach me how to edit a ragnarok character using this pcgen..thanks

          Can you give me more information on the source material?

          How is the publisher? Do you know if it is OGL?

          I have taken a quick glance through out list of included datasets and
          can't find a Ragnarok.

          Eric Smith
          PR Siverback
        • Eric C Smith
          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 2, 2008
            On Feb 3, 2008, at 1:18 AM, Eric C Smith wrote:

            > Hi Learsi!
            >
            > On Feb 2, 2008, at 5:29 PM, learsi anyer wrote:
            > > pls teach me how to edit a ragnarok character using this
            > pcgen..thanks
            > >
            > Can you give me more information on the source material?
            >
            > How is the publisher? Do you know if it is OGL?

            Who . . . :-)

            > I have taken a quick glance through out list of included datasets and
            > can't find a Ragnarok.
            >
            > Eric Smith
            > PR Siverback

          • learsi anyer
            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 3, 2008
              hello sir . . .

              sorry, but I don't know
              what are you asking to me,
              about the source material
              or OGL . . .
              but 1 thing I know about
              ragnarok's publisher is
              level-up-games company or gravity..

              please help me., how to edit my ragnarok character..

              thanks . . .

              Eric C Smith <maredudd@...> wrote:

              On Feb 3, 2008, at 1:18 AM, Eric C Smith wrote:

              > Hi Learsi!
              >
              > On Feb 2, 2008, at 5:29 PM, learsi anyer wrote:
              > > pls teach me how to edit a ragnarok character using this
              > pcgen..thanks
              > >
              > Can you give me more information on the source material?
              >
              > How is the publisher? Do you know if it is OGL?

              Who . . . :-)

              > I have taken a quick glance through out list of included datasets and
              > can't find a Ragnarok.
              >
              > Eric Smith
              > PR Siverback

            • Eric C Smith
              Message 6 of 11 , Feb 3, 2008
                Hi Learsi!

                On Feb 3, 2008, at 1:03 PM, learsi anyer wrote:
                > hello sir . . .
                >
                > sorry, but I don't know
                > what are you asking to me,
                > about the source material
                > or OGL . . .
                > but 1 thing I know about
                > ragnarok's publisher is
                > level-up-games company or gravity..
                >
                > please help me., how to edit my ragnarok character..
                >
                > thanks . . .

                Thanks for the additional information!

                Checking with Level-Up Games and Gravity Corp, it appears that
                Ragnarok is a MMORPG and not a d20 based pen-and-paper RPG which is
                the gaming system and style that PCGen is designed to support.

                That means it is unlikely that we will be able to help you edit your
                character.

                Eric Smith
                PR Silverback
                PCGen Project