Re: [pcgen] Looking for a PDF Output Sheet guru

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 28, 2008
      Frugal scribed:

      >> What we are looking to add are blocks for some of the new ability
      >> objects, these include separate blocks for Special Attacks, Special
      >> Qualities, Salient Divine Abilities and Mutations (from Modern).
      >
      > I will try to send you the ones I did for my personal use.

      Cool, thanks. Looking forward to it.
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
    • Stefan Radermacher
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 1, 2008
        On Friday 01 February 2008 14:55:13 Eddy Anthony wrote:

        > Looks a little out of date, the FOR entry needs to be updated to say you
        > can use the count() JEP function like so:
        > |FOR,%specialAbilities,0,count("ABILITIES","CATEGORY=Special
        > Ability")-1,1,0|

        Well, that would give me the entries in the Category "Special Ability", but
        what I'm looking for is a way to get a list of all the Categories that are
        defined, so that I can know there actually is one named "Special Ability"
        for example.

        Stefan.
      • Eddy Anthony
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 1, 2008
          Stefan Radermacher wrote:
          > On Friday 01 February 2008 14:55:13 Eddy Anthony wrote:
          >
          >> Looks a little out of date, the FOR entry needs to be updated to say you
          >> can use the count() JEP function like so:
          >> |FOR,%specialAbilities,0,count("ABILITIES","CATEGORY=Special
          >> Ability")-1,1,0|
          >>

          > Well, that would give me the entries in the Category "Special Ability", but
          > what I'm looking for is a way to get a list of all the Categories that are
          > defined, so that I can know there actually is one named "Special Ability"
          > for example.
          >
          > Stefan.

          I get it, no I don't think there is a way to do that currently.

          I take it you are looking to build a single block that outputs all
          abilities instead of multiple blocks for specific categories? I can see
          that being useful, you would need to filter some out, Feats would be
          done elsewhere (unless we wanted to let this block output those) and
          category "Internal" is not meant to be output at all.

          --
          ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
        • David R. Bender
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 5, 2008
            When I was using Firefox, character and spell previews would show up as
            a new tab in the current window.

            Now that I am using IE7, with all the tabbed stuff set up, it shows up
            as a new tab in a new window.

            The browser path set as "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe"

            IE7 options for opening from a program is set to new tab in current window.

            The .ini file looks ok, Help!?

            -- David
            Papa-DRB

            Grognard <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grognard>
            My better half and me <http://home.hvc.rr.com/davidstuff/Nana-and-Papa2.JPG>
          • taluroniscandar
            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 5, 2008
              --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "David R. Bender" <Papa-DRB@...> wrote:

              > When I was using Firefox, character and spell previews would show
              up as
              > a new tab in the current window.
              >
              > Now that I am using IE7, with all the tabbed stuff set up, it shows
              up
              > as a new tab in a new window.
              >
              > The browser path set as "C:\Program Files\Internet
              Explorer\iexplore.exe"

              > IE7 options for opening from a program is set to new tab in current
              window.

              > The .ini file looks ok, Help!?

              In my experience IE7 is programmed to ignore that setting until at
              least the next time you start the computer.

              It always does that to me. Never works right away. No help to you, I
              know. Just saying you're not the only one with that problem.
            • David R. Bender
              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 6, 2008
                Yea, but I have rebooted since changing the setting and it *still*
                doesn't work... I hate IE