SKILLS POINTS LEFT FOR CLASS

  • James Jamieson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2008
      Ok...I had to rebuild my D&D 3.5 PC from scratch in PCGen. It was a
      multiclassed PC (8th lvl Barbarian/4th lvl Cleric). I'm going through
      and spending my skill points until it says under TOTAL SKILL POINTS
      LEFT = 0. HOWEVER, just below that, it says SKILL POINTS LEFT FOR
      CLASS: [CLERIC/4 {4/4}] = 4.

      Why does it say I have 4 more points left for my cleric class, but I
      can't use them? If I take additional skills, I am in the negative?
      Did I do something wrong or am I just PCGen dumb?

      Thanks in advance!
      JAMIE
      aka
      PCGEN CLUELESS IN TAMPA ;-)