Re: [pcgen] Overriding loaded data

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 2008
      Rich wrote:
      > I would like to change PRECLASS to PRECLASS:1,SPELLCASTER.Arcane=1
      >
      > And I have tried the following in my_feats.lst
      >
      > Draconic Heritage.MOD PRECLASS:.CLEAR.1,Sorcerer=1 PRECLASS:1,SPELLCASTER.Arcane=1
      >
      > Draconic Heritage.MOD PRECLASS:.CLEAR PRECLASS:1,SPELLCASTER.Arcane=1
      >
      > Neither works. The first option results in the following text
      > appearing in the feat info pane in PCGen "Requirements:at least 1
      > levels of Sorcerer and at least 1 of ( at least 1 levels of .CLEAR.1,
      > at least 1 levels of Sorcerer ) and at least 1 levels of
      > SPELLCASTER.Arcane"
      >
      > The second option results in "Requirements:at least 1 levels of
      > Sorcerer and at least 1 levels of .CLEAR. and at least 1 levels of
      > SPELLCASTER.Arcane"
      >
      > Clearly I am doing something wrong. Can anyone help me out here?
      >
      > Rich

      I don't think you can clear specific PRE tags, you can clear all of them
      and then just add them all back changing what you want, try this:

      Draconic Heritage.MOD PRE:.CLEAR PRECLASS:1,SPELLCASTER.Arcane=1

      PRE:.CLEAR will wipe out all the PRE tags in the object, so add back
      any others in your .MOD that you are not changing.

      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
    • Rich
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 30, 2008
        Eddy wrote:

        > I don't think you can clear specific PRE tags, you can clear all of them
        > and then just add them all back changing what you want, try this:
        >
        > Draconic Heritage.MOD PRE:.CLEAR PRECLASS:1,SPELLCASTER.Arcane=1

        Cool. That worked. Thanks :-)

        --

        Rich