One ask about monk's belt

  • mariomcmrpg
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2008
      My monk has a monk's belt and received all bonus less +1 stunning attack.

      How do i must to gain this extra stunning attack?

      Thanks.
    • Eddy Anthony
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 29, 2008
        mariomcmrpg wrote:
        > My monk has a monk's belt and received all bonus less +1 stunning attack.
        >
        > How do i must to gain this extra stunning attack?
        >
        > Thanks.

        You've found a data bug in file:
        data/d20ogl/srd35/advanced/rsrd_equip_wondrousitems.lst, Line 53

        BONUS:VAR|StunningFistMonkLVL|1 should be: BONUS:VAR|StunningFistAttack|1

        This will be fixed in the next release, thanks for the report.

        --
        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)