Im sure glad...

  • Jonathan Thompson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2008
      that when I break PCGen you guys are around to fix it and get my stuff in
      there anyway. As a ton of you know, I dont release/write anything that
      actually follows any set pattern. :-D

      If I havent said it before, here it is now..."Thanks for all the hard work
      yall have put in for me over the years, may our relationship continue in the
      future as it has in the past."

      --
      Jonathan M. Thompson
      Battlefield Press, Inc

    • Eddy Anthony
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 28, 2008
        Jonathan Thompson wrote:
        > that when I break PCGen you guys are around to fix it and get my stuff in
        > there anyway. As a ton of you know, I dont release/write anything that
        > actually follows any set pattern. :-D
        >
        > If I havent said it before, here it is now..."Thanks for all the hard work
        > yall have put in for me over the years, may our relationship continue in the
        > future as it has in the past."

        On behalf of the PCGen team you are very much welcome. :-)

        --
        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)