Re: [pcgen] Re: [James] EqModChooseLstToken Duplicate Token Names

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 26, 2008
      For Autobuilds, generally it isn't a problem to overwrite a recent copy,
      but... things can sometimes not work... So as a future precaution, I'd
      advise making a copy of the existing folder and put the autobuilds
      there. (that way if the autobuild fails, you still have the original to
      work with).

      ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"