Re: [pcgen] PCGen 5.13.8 (Alpha) Released!

  • Jonathan Thompson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 26, 2008
      Just a point that should have been Battlefield Press' Sherwood: The Legend
      of Robin Hood :-D

      Yall have done an excellent job, keep up the good work.

      --
      Jonathan M. Thompson
      Battlefield Press, Inc

    • Eric C Smith
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 26, 2008
        Damn! One slipped past me! :-)

        Thanks Jonathan! I've gone back and corrected the news releases that
        I could to correct the mistake . . .

        Eric