PCGen 5.13.8 (Alpha) Released!

  • Eric C. Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 26, 2008
      PCGen is pleased to announce the release of PCGen 5.13.8 (Alpha).

      Of note for this release is the addition of three new source datasets! Badaxe Games' "Heroes
      of High Favor: Dwarves", Vigilance Presses "Clash of Arms: Cavalry" and Battlefield Presses
      "Sherwood: The Legend of Robin Hood" have been added to PCGen's growing set of source
      datasets!

      Also found in this release are a number of new features and bug fixes. The full release notes
      can be found here:

      http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=83004&group_id=25576

      Our push towards 5.14 is progressing well! For the brave and the bold, we ask that you try
      out this Alpha and give us your feedback.

      PCGen is an RPG character generator and maintenance program (d20 systems). All datafiles
      are ASCII so they can be modified by users for their own campaigns. Please join us at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pcgen/ or visit our site http://pcgen.sourceforge.net

      PCGen Team
    • Jonathan Thompson
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 26, 2008
        Just a point that should have been Battlefield Press' Sherwood: The Legend
        of Robin Hood :-D

        Yall have done an excellent job, keep up the good work.

        --
        Jonathan M. Thompson
        Battlefield Press, Inc

      • Eric C Smith
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 26, 2008
          Damn! One slipped past me! :-)

          Thanks Jonathan! I've gone back and corrected the news releases that
          I could to correct the mistake . . .

          Eric