Greetings and salutations

  • Randall E. Black
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2008
      Just wanted to introduce myself. I have been around since the start.
      Used to work for a game company [years ago], and still have my 1st
      edition [with ents] D&D. Been using computers since I built my first
      analog one in the 60's. Going back to moderating and hope that PCGen
      can help me run the campaign. Any suggestions would be great.

      Randy