Re: [pcgen] BoD Log 1/21/08

  • Terry FitzSimons
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2008
      I wonder if its possible to run up a code that someone could download to
      monitor their use of PcGen for the purpose of figuring out five or six
      stripped down versions (3e (With and Without Some or All Datasets), 35e
      (W\Wout Datasets), Deadlands, Legends_of_Excalibur, Modern (W\Wout
      Datasets), Sidewinder, Spycraft, Xcrawl (W\Wout Datasets)) that could
      become the standard available downloads on the web site with the full
      package still available on Sourceforge.

      Web Site location for those that are interested in viewing:
      http://www.pcgen-test.org/

      Been trimmed to the area being questioned
      --

      Terry FitzSimons
      FITZSIMONS@...(Small Letters Only)

      Data Lemur, Docs Gibbon