Re: Debugging .pcg file

  • Rich
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 21, 2008
      On Jan 17, 2008 4:53 PM, Rich <richard.askham@...> wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > I hope I am sending this to the right list, apologies if not.
      >
      > I am assisting a friend whose character managed with PCGen has become
      > broken. She is currently sitting with 43 more skill points allocated
      > than she is permitted (Total Skill Points Left: -43).

      Something else that I've picked up, is that PCGen doesn't count the
      ex-paladin caster levels with the paladin of freedom caster levels,
      and as such only sees the 11th level paladin (ex(8), POF(4)) as having
      only the POF caster levels. This effects the spells per day info in
      the character sheet.

      Do I need to log a bug for this?

      --

      Rich