Re: [pcgen] Thief acrobat?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 20, 2008
      Hi,

      mrbassdbd wrote:
      > I was looking for a prestige called thief acrobat. Is it not available
      > or am I not loading the right source?

      Most of the Wizards of the Coast source books are closed content by the
      OGL (Open Game License) the was put forth by WotC. If it's not part of
      the RSRD (Revised System Resource Document) then we can't make a data
      set for it. However, we'd be more than happy to assist you in making it
      for your personal use (Which is allowed and encouraged). If you are
      interested in taking the plunge, please email/post on our Y! group -
      PCGenListFileHelp

      If this is by a 3rd party publisher, then you would need to load the
      proper data set (Book name) in order to access the class. However, not
      all 3rd party publishers have given us permission at this time, nor do
      all of the books we have permission to do have data sets.

      Okay, so that's the longer version.

      Short version = We can't make it if it's closed content, but more than
      happy to help you make it for your personal use. :-)

      ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"