Re: [pcgen] Two Problems with PCGen 5.12.1

    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 20, 2008
      Hi Tony,

      I'm running PCGen on Vista without any problems.

      However, with that said, you will need to install a version of Java on
      your computer. PCGen will tell you you're missing JAVA. It requires JAVA
      1.5 - You can download it at Sun.com I think.

      And be sure to check out the "out of memory" issue. I didn't have that
      problem, but it never hurts to cover your bases.

      Tony Lavalle wrote:
      > I have a question, is anyone having trouble with vista. I cannot seem to
      > get PCgen running under vista.

      ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"
    • Rayvenhaus
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 22, 2008
        Who would be the person to speak to concerning the website? I've been
        building and working with websites since 1992 and currently have several
        that are operational:

        www.myndworx.com
        pokeverse.myndworx.com
        blog.myndworx.com

        www.nexoscms.org was operational until recently, that project shut down.

        I am familiar with setting up, maintaining and operating community
        driven websites using a variety of different software platforms. I'd
        like to offer my assistance on the website/websites if needed as I'm not
        really a code monkey and can't offer help with the main project.

        I can be contacted at rayvenhaus at myndworx dot com.
      • Tom Parker
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 22, 2008
          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Rayvenhaus <rayvenhaus@...> wrote:
          > Who would be the person to speak to concerning the website?

          Hi Rayvenhaus,

          Thanks for your offer of help.

          In case he doesn't see it, I have forwarded your post to Anestis, the
          leader of the Website team; he should follow up with you shortly.
          He's on Australia time, so he may not be awake at the moment... :)

          TP.
        • Anestis Kozakis
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 22, 2008
            On 08/01/22 21:58 +0000, Tom Parker gave their opinion about the
            topic of [pcgen] Re: Question concerning website...
            >--- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Rayvenhaus <rayvenhaus@...> wrote:
            >> Who would be the person to speak to concerning the website?
            >
            >Hi Rayvenhaus,
            >
            >Thanks for your offer of help.
            >
            >In case he doesn't see it, I have forwarded your post to Anestis, the
            >leader of the Website team; he should follow up with you shortly.

            Actually, I'm the Website 2nd, but in charge until our esteemed
            leader gets back :-)

            >He's on Australia time, so he may not be awake at the moment... :)

            Yup, will send an e-mail shortly.

            >TP.

            Anestis.
            --
            Scissorsmith - "At the fork in the road, take the rocky path. it
            will lead you to the dragon's lair",