Re: [pcgen] [OS] Output skill point cost and/or class skill field

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 18 2:15 PM
      Hi Zirvath,

      zirvath wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > I'm customizing my output sheet and I'd like to know how to output
      > either the Class Skill flag or the Skill Point cost for each skill. My
      > ultimate goal is to bold the class skill names on the final output
      > sheet.
      >
      > I've searched the web as well as this email list and couldn't find any
      > useful information so any help would be appreciated.

      As a non-OS [Output Sheet] monkey, I can't offer much guidance, but I
      can say that Class Skills are dependent upon which level you bought them
      as what class. If you are strictly staying one class then you won't have
      a problem, but unless you run a house rule, then any multiclass will
      give you odd results. It might be better to list an abbreviation of
      which class it is a class skill.

      Also, I think the OS monkeys and others that have been customizing the
      sheet are all over on the PCGenListFileHelp Y! group.
      > Thanks,
      > -Zirv

      ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"

    • zirvath
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 22 5:14 AM
        Thanks for the reply. I realize class skills depend on the classes
        you take but when it comes time to put points into your skills it's
        based on your current class.

        Basically I have some people in my group who enjoy playing but aren't
        true D&D geeks. So having their current class skills flagged somehow
        really helps when it's time to pick new skills.

        Anyway, I'll try a post over on the PCGenListFileHelp list.

        Thanks again,
        Zirv

        http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/07_autobuilds.php