RE: [pcgen] Re: Customize Item -- change range?

  • Barak
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 17, 2008

      Since PCGen strictly follows the item creation rules from the DMG, you have
      to have a magic item before you can apply other special abilities.

      Right click on the item, select to customize it, give it a bonus (one of the
      +# type) and then all the other options available will appear in the list
      and then you select the "Distance" one.

      Barak
    • Jeremy Trabue
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 17, 2008
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Barak" <barak@...> wrote:

> [...]

        Thanks again! That seems like progress -- however, there is a "Distant
        Shot" attribute, which eliminates all range penalties, but I don't see
        a "Distance" attribute. (I did find the "returning" attribute, though!)

        Further guidance? Thanks again and sorry to be a pest!

        --JT
      • taluroniscandar
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 19, 2008
          > Thanks again! That seems like progress -- however, there is a "Distant
          > Shot" attribute, which eliminates all range penalties, but I don't see
          > a "Distance" attribute. (I did find the "returning" attribute, though!)
          >
          > Further guidance? Thanks again and sorry to be a pest!

          Distant Shot is from the epic part of the RSRD.
          Distance is from the basic part of the RSRD.

          I have both loaded (I load Complete which loads all parts) and
          Distance is the entry directly above Distant Shot.

          What RSRD source material loader are you using?