Re: Custom Race question

  • ltwally
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 16, 2008
      Eddy,

      Thank you. That solution worked nicely.

      I am encountering another custom race issue, as well:

      My critter is 5 HD, and has 4 racial feats, which I have placed under
      Feats > Selected Feats.

      However, when I go to create a new character using this race, there
      is always 1 available feat. There should be 0 available feats...

      Any idea what I am doing wrong?

      Thanks again!

      > ltwally scribed:
      >
      > > I'm trying to create a custom race with Spell Resistance 15+Class
      > > Level.
      > >
      > > So I go to the Race Editor > Advanced tab,
      > > Select "SR",
      > > Tag value: "15+CL"
      > >
      > > Then I go to create a character with this race, and no matter how
      > > many class levels I add, the SR is always set to 15.
      > >
      > > What am I doing wrong?
      >
      > The variable CL is only valid in class lines, outside of a class
      PCGen has