Re: [pcgen] [Trackered] POSSIBLE ROGUE BUG IN PCGen 5.13.7

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2008
      musicguerilla wrote:
      > While making a rogue, i noticed at level 10, i selected the Extra Feat
      > under the Class Abilities tab within the Feats tab. the description for
      > the extra feat says the feat should be available under the Feats tab
      > but i did not get anything indicating the bonus feat was available. i
      > finally had to edit the '0' to a '1' by hand to get the extra feat.

      Confirmed. Apparently BONUS:ABILITYPOOL|FEAT|1 doesn't work for feats,
      probably because Feats are the only ability object which is hard coded.
      I changed it to BONUS:FEAT|POOL and it now works as expected. Trackered:

      [ 1873151 ] [RSRD] Rogue Extra Feat Class Ability not granted
      http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1873151&group_id=25576&atid=750091

      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)