POSSIBLE ROGUE BUG IN PCGen 5.13.7

  • musicguerilla
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2008
      While making a rogue, i noticed at level 10, i selected the Extra Feat
      under the Class Abilities tab within the Feats tab. the description for
      the extra feat says the feat should be available under the Feats tab
      but i did not get anything indicating the bonus feat was available. i
      finally had to edit the '0' to a '1' by hand to get the extra feat.
      don't know if this has been reported already, sorry if it has :)

      "Did my area-effect spell wipe out your army?" "No, but the DM is
      really annoyed he has to subract 6 HP off 200 guys!"
    • Eddy Anthony
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 16, 2008
        musicguerilla wrote:
        > While making a rogue, i noticed at level 10, i selected the Extra Feat
        > under the Class Abilities tab within the Feats tab. the description for
        > the extra feat says the feat should be available under the Feats tab
        > but i did not get anything indicating the bonus feat was available. i
        > finally had to edit the '0' to a '1' by hand to get the extra feat.

        Confirmed. Apparently BONUS:ABILITYPOOL|FEAT|1 doesn't work for feats,
        probably because Feats are the only ability object which is hard coded.
        I changed it to BONUS:FEAT|POOL and it now works as expected. Trackered:

        [ 1873151 ] [RSRD] Rogue Extra Feat Class Ability not granted
        http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1873151&group_id=25576&atid=750091

        --
        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)