Re: [pcgen] Custom Race question

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 15, 2008
      ltwally scribed:

      > I'm trying to create a custom race with Spell Resistance 15+Class
      > Level.
      >
      > So I go to the Race Editor > Advanced tab,
      > Select "SR",
      > Tag value: "15+CL"
      >
      > Then I go to create a character with this race, and no matter how
      > many class levels I add, the SR is always set to 15.
      >
      > What am I doing wrong?

      The variable CL is only valid in class lines, outside of a class PCGen has
      no way to know which class you mean.

      You should use TL (Total levels)

      Or if you don't want to count monster hit dice use (TL-HD)
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
    • ltwally
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 16, 2008
        Eddy,

        Thank you. That solution worked nicely.

        I am encountering another custom race issue, as well:

        My critter is 5 HD, and has 4 racial feats, which I have placed under
        Feats > Selected Feats.

        However, when I go to create a new character using this race, there
        is always 1 available feat. There should be 0 available feats...

        Any idea what I am doing wrong?

        Thanks again!