Re: [pcgen] Test

  • Larry Plympton
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 14, 2008
      Good morning,

      That is definately a long time with no posts on this
      board, but it seems to be working.

      Larry D. Plympton

      --- Paul Grosse <paul.grosse@...> wrote:

      > No posts since thursday? I don't think I've ever
      > seen four days go by
      > without ANY posts.
      >
      > Paul Grosse

      Be a better friend, newshound, and
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 14, 2008
        Let's see -
        Monkey Teams and Welcome on 1/13/2008;

        PCGen 5.13.7 (Alpha) Released! on 1/9/2008

        I think the problem is the "It's not working" posts have somehow
        migrated to the ListFileHelp group, or oddly enough inside the trackers.

        Larry Plympton wrote:
        > Good morning,
        >
        > That is definately a long time with no posts on this
        > board, but it seems to be working.
        >
        > Larry D. Plympton
        >
        > --- Paul Grosse <paul.grosse@...> wrote:
        >

        >> No posts since thursday? I don't think I've ever
        >> seen four days go by
        >> without ANY posts.
        >>
        >> Paul Grosse

        > Be a better friend, newshound, and