Test

  • Paul Grosse
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 14, 2008
      No posts since thursday? I don't think I've ever seen four days go by
      without ANY posts.

      Paul Grosse

    • Larry Plympton
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 14, 2008
        Good morning,

        That is definately a long time with no posts on this
        board, but it seems to be working.

        Larry D. Plympton

        --- Paul Grosse <paul.grosse@...> wrote:

        > No posts since thursday? I don't think I've ever
        > seen four days go by
        > without ANY posts.
        >
        > Paul Grosse

        Be a better friend, newshound, and
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 14, 2008
          Let's see -
          Monkey Teams and Welcome on 1/13/2008;

          PCGen 5.13.7 (Alpha) Released! on 1/9/2008

          I think the problem is the "It's not working" posts have somehow
          migrated to the ListFileHelp group, or oddly enough inside the trackers.

          Larry Plympton wrote:
          > Good morning,
          >
          > That is definately a long time with no posts on this
          > board, but it seems to be working.
          >
          > Larry D. Plympton
          >
          > --- Paul Grosse <paul.grosse@...> wrote:
          >

          >> No posts since thursday? I don't think I've ever
          >> seen four days go by
          >> without ANY posts.
          >>
          >> Paul Grosse

          > Be a better friend, newshound, and