Re: [pcgen] [BUG] 5.13.6 Enlarge Person damage of GreatSword don't change

  • Psiclopz
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2008
      Actually, that's not entirely true, at least back on 5.10.2, which is what I
      use. Here is a spell that can be used as a temporary bonus I wrote that ups
      the damage size correctly. At least for Medium creatures moving to Large.

      Thanks,

      Psiclopz

      Embiggen
      CLASSES:Sorcerer,Wizard=1 DOMAINS:Strength=1
      SCHOOL:Transmutation

      TYPE:Arcane COMPS:V, S, M CASTTIME:1 round
      RANGE:Close TARGETAREA:One
      humanoid creature
      DURATION:(CASTERLEVEL)
      minutes SAVEINFO:Fortitude
      negates SPELLRES:Yes
      DESC:Causes instant growth of a
      humanoid creature, doubling it's height and multiplying its weight by 8.
      This changes the creatures size category up one.

      BONUS:SIZEMOD|NUMBER|1|PREAPPLY:ANYPC
      BONUS:WIELDCATEGORY|ALL|1|PREAPPLY:ANYPC
      BONUS:COMBAT|DAMAGESIZE|1|PREAPPLY:ANYPC
      BONUS:COMBAT|TOHIT.MELEE|2|PREAPPLY:ANYPC
      BONUS:COMBAT|TOHIT.RANGED|2|PREAPPLY:ANYPC
      BONUS:STAT|STR|-6|PRESIZE:L|PREAPPLY:ANYPC
      BONUS:STAT|CON|-4|PRESIZE:L|PREAPPLY:ANYPC
      BONUS:COMBAT|AC|-2|PRESIZE:L|PREAPPLY:ANYPC SOURCELONG:My Brain
      SOURCESHORT:nan SOURCEPAGE:p.-1 ITEM:Potion