[BUG] 5.13.6 Enlarge Person damage of GreatSword don't change

  • davidesa68
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2008
      If I create a pg with a greatsword and apply the bonus "Enlarge
      Person" damage assigned to the sword does not change when it should
      move from 2d6 to 3d6 in tab charactersheet

      Correct?
    • Eddy Anthony
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 8, 2008
        davidesa68 wrote:
        > If I create a pg with a greatsword and apply the bonus "Enlarge
        > Person" damage assigned to the sword does not change when it should
        > move from 2d6 to 3d6 in tab charactersheet
        >
        > Correct?

        This is a known issue. Temporary bonuses can't change equipment size at
        this time. What you can do is get a large version of any weapons and
        create an equip set for use when you have the enlarged spell applied.

        We are working on a method to accomplish this.

        --
        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      • Psiclopz
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 8, 2008
          Actually, that's not entirely true, at least back on 5.10.2, which is what I
          use. Here is a spell that can be used as a temporary bonus I wrote that ups
          the damage size correctly. At least for Medium creatures moving to Large.

          Thanks,

          Psiclopz

          Embiggen
          CLASSES:Sorcerer,Wizard=1 DOMAINS:Strength=1
          SCHOOL:Transmutation

          TYPE:Arcane COMPS:V, S, M CASTTIME:1 round
          RANGE:Close TARGETAREA:One
          humanoid creature
          DURATION:(CASTERLEVEL)
          minutes SAVEINFO:Fortitude
          negates SPELLRES:Yes
          DESC:Causes instant growth of a
          humanoid creature, doubling it's height and multiplying its weight by 8.
          This changes the creatures size category up one.

          BONUS:SIZEMOD|NUMBER|1|PREAPPLY:ANYPC
          BONUS:WIELDCATEGORY|ALL|1|PREAPPLY:ANYPC
          BONUS:COMBAT|DAMAGESIZE|1|PREAPPLY:ANYPC
          BONUS:COMBAT|TOHIT.MELEE|2|PREAPPLY:ANYPC
          BONUS:COMBAT|TOHIT.RANGED|2|PREAPPLY:ANYPC
          BONUS:STAT|STR|-6|PRESIZE:L|PREAPPLY:ANYPC
          BONUS:STAT|CON|-4|PRESIZE:L|PREAPPLY:ANYPC
          BONUS:COMBAT|AC|-2|PRESIZE:L|PREAPPLY:ANYPC SOURCELONG:My Brain
          SOURCESHORT:nan SOURCEPAGE:p.-1 ITEM:Potion