Re: [pcgen] Creating a Cantrips Feat

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2007
      Hi Lordmorin,

      lordmorin wrote:
      > Hello all.
      >
      > I am new to PCGen and to these forums, so pardon me if I act the n00b.

      Welcome, though creating stuff in the program is best asked over on the
      ListFileHelp Group.
      > I am trying to duplicate a feat from the Ultimate Feats supplement
      > called Cantrips. This feat grants the individual the ability to learn
      > and cast a number of cantrips equal to his Int modifier. They are
      > prepared as a Wizard, and the individual can cast 1 cantrip per day.
      >
      > Anyone able to help me with this?

      Sure, here you go...

      Feat from Ultimate Feats Supplement
      TYPE:Whatever
      SA:Cast Cantrips %/day, Know % cantrips|CantripPerDay|CantripKnown
      SA or SAB - depends on which version you are using.
      DEFINE:CantripPerDay|CantripKnown|0
      BONUS:VAR|CantripPerDay|1
      BONUS:VAR|CantripKnown|INT

      Have fun. In the future please ask for lst coding help on the proper group.

      ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"

    • lordmorin
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 31, 2007
        Many thx for the fast reply. Time to go play with this.