Creating a Cantrips Feat

  • lordmorin
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2007
      Hello all.

      I am new to PCGen and to these forums, so pardon me if I act the n00b.

      I am trying to duplicate a feat from the Ultimate Feats supplement
      called Cantrips. This feat grants the individual the ability to learn
      and cast a number of cantrips equal to his Int modifier. They are
      prepared as a Wizard, and the individual can cast 1 cantrip per day.

      Anyone able to help me with this?
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 31, 2007
        Hi Lordmorin,

        lordmorin wrote:
        > Hello all.
        >
        > I am new to PCGen and to these forums, so pardon me if I act the n00b.

        Welcome, though creating stuff in the program is best asked over on the
        ListFileHelp Group.
        > I am trying to duplicate a feat from the Ultimate Feats supplement
        > called Cantrips. This feat grants the individual the ability to learn
        > and cast a number of cantrips equal to his Int modifier. They are
        > prepared as a Wizard, and the individual can cast 1 cantrip per day.
        >
        > Anyone able to help me with this?

        Sure, here you go...

        Feat from Ultimate Feats Supplement
        TYPE:Whatever
        SA:Cast Cantrips %/day, Know % cantrips|CantripPerDay|CantripKnown
        SA or SAB - depends on which version you are using.
        DEFINE:CantripPerDay|CantripKnown|0
        BONUS:VAR|CantripPerDay|1
        BONUS:VAR|CantripKnown|INT

        Have fun. In the future please ask for lst coding help on the proper group.

        ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
        "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"

      • lordmorin
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 31, 2007
          Many thx for the fast reply. Time to go play with this.