RE: [pcgen] [BUG]5.12.1 PRExxx and CLASSES in spells.lst

  • Barak
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 30, 2007

      Good thought but still no dice.

      However, it did lead me to the idea that did work. :p

      CLASSES:Druid=5|Ranger=4[PREVARNEQ:HalfElfRangerSpellRemoved+GnomeRangerSpel
      lRemoved,1]

      Barak
    • Tir Gwaith
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 30, 2007
        On Dec 30, 2007 2:06 PM, Barak <barak@...> wrote:
> [...]

        Right, I should have seen that. :)

        So the CLASSES [ ] stuff only takes a single PRExxx, and not PREMULT.
        I'm tired, and can't think of why we wouldn't want to convert that to
        the standard |PRExxx stuff.... CLASSES tag a single-tag per object
        only?

        PCGen LST Chimp
      • Byngl
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 31, 2007
          Shouldn't that be:

          CLASSES:Druid=5|Ranger=4
          [PREVAREQ:HalfElfRangerSpellRemoved+GnomeRangerSpellRemoved,0]

          But I guess that a character can't be both Half-Elf and Gnome at the
          same time...

          Byngl

        • Tir Gwaith
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 31, 2007
            On Dec 31, 2007 12:36 PM, Byngl <byngl@...> wrote:
            > Shouldn't that be:
            >
            > CLASSES:Druid=5|Ranger=4
            > [PREVAREQ:HalfElfRangerSpellRemoved+GnomeRangerSpellRemoved,0]
            >
            > But I guess that a character can't be both Half-Elf and Gnome at the
            > same time...

            Either way. :)

            PCGen LST Chimp