[Bug] 5.13.6 - Inventory duplicated when making new character.

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2007
      I just booted up PCGen - created a new character - Add class level; add
      items, equip them; skills, feats, save and close pc... Make/Create NEW
      PC - everything looks good, except the INVENTORY IS EXACTLY the same,
      equipped and everything. New characters shouldn't have anything in their
      inventory.

      Also, just a minor note, Weapon Finesse caused a hiccup when I added it.

      --
      ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"