Re: [pcgen] Gender based racial stat bonuses

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 29, 2007

      First off, welcome to PCGen...

      Second, this really belongs on our PCGenListFileHelp group.

      Personally, I'd do the bonus stats in a template - like how we have the
      drow favored class set up. Odd that the pregender tag isn't working
      correctly... Though reading it... Use PREGENDER:Male and PREGENDER:Female

      And I suppose I should ask, are you setting the gender?

      Please follow up on the PCGen List File Help Group.

      ' PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com '
      <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1836470&group_id=25576&atid=384719>

      stuartaston wrote:
      > Hi All,
      > first time poster here,so first of let me say "hi" and thanks in
      > advance!
      >
      > I have been trying to do some LST creation for Prime Directive D20, but
      > one of the races requires different stat bonuses for males and females,
      > but, it just seems to add both bonuses together?
      >
      > What I currently have is:
      >
      > BONUS¦STAT¦STR,CHA¦2¦PREGENDER:F <TAB> BONUS¦STAT¦WIS¦-2¦REGENDER:M
      >
      > which I believe means goive a bonus of +2 to Strength and Constitution
      > to this race if the gender starts with F or if M then subtract 2 from
      > Wisdom. what I get regardless of Gender seems to be +2 STR, CHA and -2
      > WIS

      ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"

    • stuartaston
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 29, 2007
        Thanks for pointing me in the right direction :) see you there!

        http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/07_autobuilds.php